Brooklyn Engineering is committed to adhering to its documented Quality Management System, based on the South African Bureau of Standards – Code of practice for Quality Systems – Model for quality assurance in production and installation which provides the necessary guidelines and controls to ensure the company’s approach to quality assurance.
- The maintenance of a Quality Manual which includes relevant policies, procedures and work instructions
- The identification, procurement and maintenance of the resources as may be necessary
- The monitoring & updating of technology and quality techniques as may be necessary in order to ensure the provision of a product that meets specifications
- The development and maintenance of Quality records
- The definition of quality standards required by the customer
- The provision of appropriate maintenance equipment
- To provide customers with a high level of confidence in our quality reliability
- Facilitate communication within the company
- Avoid the cost of unnecessary loss
- Ensure that the company has the means to meet the customers’ specification
- Detect, correct & prevent quality problems
- Increase productivity and profitability through the on-going training of staff
Brooklyn Engineering is committed to continually reviewing its policies and systems to ensure that its objectives in the provision of a precision engineering, reconditioning and manufacturing service are adequate in meeting the needs of customers.